Contracting with McQueen Kalligan Insurance Services is now easier than ever!
After reading the instructions below, click the link to the right to get started.
- Enter your data once into a secure online system, and it can then be used to complete future contracting paperwork.
- Automatically integrates with NIPR (National Insurance Producer Registry) to provide up-to-date state licensing and carrier appointment information.
- Can provide notifications to you when state licenses are to be renewed.
- Online contracting available with all of our core carriers.
- As you contract with new carriers, only the information that is unique to that carrier will be needed.
- You can complete your agent profile, from start to finish, in less than 15 minutes.
What do you need to get started?
- Computer with scanning ability or fax machine
- E & O information (Declaration Page, individual and agency, if applicable)
- Voided Check to go with the EFT form.
- LIMRA password (if you wish SureLC to pull your information)- This is for the AML (Anti Money Laundering certificate- Must be within 2 years)
- LTC Partnership Training CE Certificate- Many states require this, even for the LTC rider on a life policy.